I'm Madison, and it is so wonderful to have you here!
I'm a stay-at-home wife and have been married to my sweet husband Steven for almost three years. I'm also a fur mama to our dog Bentley and a mama-to-be to our first little girl who is due to come late October of 2018! I am a proud follower and lover of Jesus and everything I do in life is to glorify and please Him. He has been SO good to me and my family!
Ever since I was a child, my ultimate dream has been to be the best wife and mama I could be (I had some awesome examples in my life!). I'm so excited to finally be living that dream!
I’m still pretty new to the wife and mama world, and I’ve got a lot to learn! I hope this blog will help me make connections with other mamas and be encouraged by them, and hopefully I can encourage them along the way too! On this blog I'll be sharing all the things I learn in life and hopefully they will help others too!
Here are a few facts about me that will more than likely come up in my blog posts at some point in time 😃
- Steven and I are complete Disney fanatics. I’ve been to Disney World at least 50 times in my life and have been on 3 Disney cruises, and I’ll definitely be going back until I’m 90!
- One of my favorite things to do is sit on my couch and watch Netflix. My current favorite show: Hawaii 50!
- I was diagnosed with PCOS at 18. Steven and I struggled to conceive for over two years, but after much prayer and waiting we conceived our little girl and are so excited to meet her in October!
- I am addicted to pizza
- I love taking random trips to the beach
- I want to live in Florida some day
I am SO excited that you are here!